MG 3 Core
The MG 3 is powered by a naturally aspiratedre petrol engine making 82kW and 150Nm The MG 3d tech features include - Rear parking sensors - w camera - 8" Colour infotainment screen with Aplay? - Bluetooth connectivity
- LED 'London Eye' running lights - 4 Speaker audio system w/ Yamaund Field - Tartan fabric trim seating It also b- Leather trimmed steering wheel with contrast s - Three rear 3-point seatbelts
- Hill launch asAutomatic locking doors and boot
- Distance to nice indicator
- 60/40 Split folding rear seatsng wheel audio controls
- Speed related volume c
For period : LE 25/09/21 AND NE AND LE 25/12/21 AND NE AND
- Front door stowage bins with bottle holdersety comes first. That?s why the MG3 Auto is pac pro-active safety features. Features which actlp you control the car, like Electronic Stabiliam (ESP), Emergency Brake Assist (EBA) and Actiring Brake Control (CBC)
This vehicle comes wiemaining balance of a 7 year / Unlimited km war*Our on-site business managers can assist withsy finance approvals within 24 hours.
*We canNO OBLIGATION finance pre-approvals over the phn-site with our business managers within 24 hou
John McGrath Auto Group are here to make your
next vehicle purchase hassle and stress free.
For more information on this vehicle, please contact us on 02 6173 9900
or fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with the Dealership.
The Dealer's actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.