1. The promotor is: McGrath Canberra Pty Ltd (belonging to ABN 78 093 024 107 as per the ABR register) of address 174 Melrose Drive Phillip, ACT and John McGrath Holden Pty Ltd (belonging to ABN 47 628 781 582 as per the register) of address 158 Melrose Drive Phillip, ACT.
2. The abovementioned companies will be hereafter jointly referred to as the ‘Promoter’.
3. Employees of the Promoter or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
4. To enter the 20 Year Birthday competition an entrant must complete a transaction from the promoter between 8am on 1 September 2020 until 4pm on 22 November. Any transactions finalised after 4pm on 22 November are not valid for entry.
5. A transaction with the promoter includes purchase of a new or used vehicle, servicing / repair work of their vehicle and purchase of vehicle parts.
6. There will be one winner of the 20 Year Birthday competition. The winner will receive a cash prize of $10,000.
7. The winners of the competition will be chosen by random selection on Friday 27 November 2020 at 9am, at 174 Melrose Drive Phillip.
8. The winner will be notified via telephone on Friday 27 November 2020. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, the promoter reserves the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
9. To claim the prize the winner must present themselves in person with photo ID to 174 Melrose Drive Phillip, ACT. Once identity has been confirmed, winner will be provided a cheque worth $10,000.
10. If winner in uncontactable / does not collect prize within 14 days then a redraw will be undertaken.
11. The redraw will done by random selection on Friday 11 December 2020 at 9am, at 174 Melrose Drive Phillip. The winner will be contacted and asked to collect their prize within 14 days from 174 Melrose Drive Phillip.
12. The results / winners name will be published on the John McGrath Auto Group website. https://mcgrathautogroup.com.au/ on Friday 27 November 2020.
13. No alternative prizes will be offered.
14. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her acceptance and agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
15. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Australian law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Australia.
16. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Australian data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
17. This promotion is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to the Promoter and not to any other party.
18. The Promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the Promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the Promoter.