If you were looking at this vehicle you wouldn't guess the speedo, it is in amazing condition!
Turbo diesel, nudgebar, leather and every option you would expect from a highlander.
The body is in great condition with no dents or scratches, you would really mistake this vehicle for having 1/4 of the kms.
It drives great and being turbo diesel you get the best fuel economy.
- Our service department has just completed a full pre-sale inspection and service on this vehicle to ensure new owners have trouble free motoring.
- Because we sell only the best cars we are happy to provide our industry leading FREE 10 year or up to 200,000 kilometre warranty, which includes FREE 24 hour nationwide roadside assistance.
- Our on-site business managers can assist with fast, easy finance approvals within 24 hours.
- We can arrange NO OBLIGATION finance pre-approvals over the phone or on-site with our business managers within 24 hours.
- We are the largest motor dealer group in Canberra, located just 15 minutes from Canberra airport.
- All of our vehicles are supplied with an independent NSW or act roadworthy inspections
John McGrath Auto Group are here to make your
next vehicle purchase hassle and stress free.
For more information on this vehicle, please contact us on 02 6256 2300
or fill in the form below:
Please confirm price, specifications and features with the Dealership.
The Dealer's actual prices may vary from the published price for a number of reasons, including additional charges applicable under the laws in your state. Contact the dealer to confirm the final drive away price that will apply to your purchase. The Dealer and its providers of data have been diligent in providing accurate and complete information. However, the Dealer and its providers do not warrant the accuracy or completeness of the data. Please contact the dealer to confirm the details of this vehicle. Use of this website indicates your acceptance of our Terms & Conditions.
The declared fuel consumption figures are determined by testing under standardised laboratory conditions to comply with ADR 81/02. Real world fuel consumption is influenced by many additional factors such as individual driving style, load, traffic and vehicle condition. The declared fuel consumption figure should only be used for the purpose of comparison amongst vehicles.